They are used as ingredients in several food products.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
The first harvest gives two apples, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the tree wilts.
Tapping on the tree places a sign on it letting other players know the tree needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the tree dies. A saw is then required to cut it.
- Apples can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 396 coin for 10 fruit.
- Buying an apple tree costs 160 coin.
- potential profit is 236 coin.
Apples are used to make the following products:
|Level 28||Level 28||Level 35|
|Level 42||Level 51||Level 66|
- Boat orders ask for 8 to 13 apples per crate.
- Each tree gives a maximum of 13 apples in less than 3 days.
- Apples are seldom found in the Daily Dirt. Selling them at a lower price is not recommended.
- Recipes ask for one to three apples so you need to have several extra trees to cover your needs. Extras can also be useful if you have boats with apple crates.
|Other tree and bush crops|