It is the last building to be unlocked in the town.
The appearance of the beach café changes as the player upgrades it:
|Outside Stage 1||Outside Stage 2||Outside Stage 3|
|Inside Stage 1||Inside Stage 2||Inside Stage 3|
The beach café costs 71,000 coin and takes 2 days (or 99 diamonds) to build.
- When the beach café is at level 1, it takes 2 hours (or ? diamonds) to serve a customer and 7 Reputation are awarded.
- Serving time can be reduced to 1 hour and 12 minutes at most.
- Points can be increased to a maximum of 11 Reputation per customer.
Main article: Service Buildings
Customers visiting the beach café usually require:
- Animal Goods (fish fillets and lobster tails)
- products from the Bakery
- products from the BBQ Grill
- products from the Coffee Kiosk
- products from the Hat Maker (sun hats)
- products from the Ice Cream Maker
- products from the Juice Press
- products from the Salad Bar
- products from the Sandwich Bar
- products from the Smoothie Mixer
- products from the Soup Kitchen
- products from the Sushi Bar
- Hammers are also used to upgrade the Cinema, the Gift Shop and the Town Hall.
- Hand drills are also used to upgrade the Bed and Breakfast and the Train Station.
- Tar buckets are also used to upgrade the Gift Shop, the Spa and the Train Station.
|Other service buildings|