Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
The first harvest gives two cacao beans, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the tree wilts.
Tapping on the tree places a sign on it letting other players know the tree needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the tree dies. A saw is then required to cut it.
- Cacao can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 864 coin for 10 fruit.
- Buying a cacao tree costs 550 coin.
Cacao is used to make the following products:
|Level 36||Level 39||Level 44||Level 45|
|Level 46||Level 47||Level 54|
- Boat orders ask for 4 to 6 cacao per crate.
- Each tree gives a maximum of 13 cacao beans in less than 6 days
- They are rare enough that selling them at a lower price is not recommended.
- Cacao is the least profitable of all tree crops, earning you a mere 3.8 coins per hour.
- Cacao beans are very hard to find in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for one to three beans so you need to have several extra trees to cover your needs. Extras can also be useful if you have boats with cacao crates.
|Other tree and bush crops|