They are used as ingredients in several food products.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
The first harvest gives two cherries, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the tree wilts.
Tapping on the tree places a sign on it letting other players know the tree needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the tree dies. A saw is then required to cut it.
- Cherries can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 684 coin for 10 fruit.
- Buying a cherry tree costs 410 coin.
- potential profit is 274coin.
Cherries are used to make the following products:
|Level 23||Level 30||Level 38||Level 57|
|Level 70||Level 89||Level 96|
- Boat orders ask for 5 to 7 cherries per crate.
- Each tree gives a maximum of 13 cherries in about 14 days minimum.
- They are rare enough that selling them at a lower price is not recommended.
- Cherries are very hard to find in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for one to three cherries so you need to have several extra trees to cover your needs. Extras can also be useful if you have boats with cherry crates.
|Other tree and bush crops|