Like all crops they are stored in the silo.
Growing up chili peppers
Chili peppers grow in fields by planting another pepper (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 7 experience points, and takes 4 hours to mature.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
Selling chili peppers
- Chili peppers can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 360 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Using chili peppers
Chili peppers are used to make the following products:
|Level 25||Level 27||Level 35||Level 37|
|Level 46||Level 47||Level 48||Level 73|
|Level 77||Level 78||Level 79||Level 80|
|Level 82||Level 87|
Boat orders ask for 4 to 12 chili per crate, up to a total of 48 per boat.
- Chili are uncommon enough that selling them at a lower price is not necessary.
- Chili can very often be found in the Daily Dirt, and sells very quickly.
- No recipe asks for more than two chili peppers so they are not a crop you need to keep very large quantities of.