Like all crops it is stored in the silo.
Growing up cotton
Cotton grows in fields by planting another cotton plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 6 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 6 experience points, and takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to mature.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Cotton can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 288 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Cotton is used to make the following product:
|Level 18||Level 49||Level 65||Level 86|
- Boat orders ask for 10 to 12 cotton per crate.
- Cotton is uncommon enough that selling it at a lower price is not necessary.
- Cotton can very often be found in the Daily Dirt, and sells very quickly.
- Fabric and bouquets require several units of cotton and don't take long to make. If you want to keep up you need to have a steady supply of cotton.
- If you're desperate for money between levels 18-25+, cotton is an easy thing to sell.
|Other field crops|