It is exclusively used to make cotton fabric.
Like all crops it is stored in the silo.
Growing up cotton
Cotton grows in fields by planting another cotton plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 6 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 6 experience points, and takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to mature.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Cotton can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 288 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Cotton is used to make the following product:
- Boat orders ask for 10 to 12 cotton per crate.
- Cotton is uncommon enough that selling it at a lower price is not necessary.
- Cotton can very often be found in the Daily Dirt, and sells very quickly.
- Fabric requires three units of cotton and only takes 30 minutes to make. If you want to make lots of clothes or hats you need to have a steady supply of cotton.
- If you're desperate for money between levels 18-25+, cotton is an easy thing to sell.
|Other field crops|