Ernest is free for 7 days when you hire him for the first time. After that, hiring him costs:
- 15 diamonds for 3 days
- 30 diamonds for 7 days
- 55 diamonds for 14 days
When a discount is available, a yellow flag is seen flying over the helpers' cottage.
Hiring him then costs:
- 27 diamonds for 7 days (10% discount)
- 49 diamonds for 14 days (10% discount)
Items Ernest can make
Ernest can make:
Assigning tasks to Ernest
When tapping on Ernest, it opens his task window. Players can select what they want Ernest to make and collect, and in which quantities. This adds items to Ernest's queue.
- A green check mark indicates that all items have been made and collected as per the player's instructions.
- A blue background and a spinning cog indicates that items are being made and collected.
- An exclamation mark indicates that the player is running low on items Ernest needs to make the product.
- A red background indicates Ernest cannot make the desired product as the player does not have the items required to make it.
Ernest's queue increases as the player levels up, from 30 at the lowest level to 200 at the highest level (see the table below).
Supplies Ernest has won while making and collecting items are shown next to his house.
Storing and selling Ernest's items
The products Ernest has made are stored in his own storage space. When Ernest's time expires, they remain in his storage space and are available as needed. Ernest's storage space is as big as his queue is and, therefore, also increases as the player levels up (see the table below).
Products Ernest has made can be used or sold at any time. When a player uses an item Ernest has in stock, Ernest's stock is used up first and the player's stock second.
Items Ernest has stored can be seen either by tapping Ernest then the storage tab in Ernest or by tapping on the Roadside Shop where Rose and Ernest also have their own special tab.
Table of queue and storage capacities
The queue and storage capacities increase as the player levels up:
Did you know?
- When visiting a farm you can see Ernest standing in front of the farmhouse and waving at you when he's not working.
|Other game features|