Events are temporary activities players can participate in to get bonuses, boosts or rewards. The event board serves as a notification board for events.
Events are unlocked at experience level 9.
Events currently occur every day, starting on Monday at 8am UTC. While some events happen to celebrate a particular holiday, others can happen at any time, in no particular order.
The event board's appearance changes according to the event that is active in the game. If no event is active, the blank event board (pictured) will be displayed.
Bonus and boost events
Bonus events usually last for 24 hours.
Crops bonus and boost
|Crops bonus||Crops bonus||Crops boost||Crops boost|
|Production boost||Production boost||Production boost||Production boost||Production boost|
All fishing buildings
|Riverboat bonus||Riverboat bonus||Riverboat bonus||Riverboat bonus|
Spin the Wheel bonuses
During wheel events, the truck stays all day. It is purple when the event is occurring.
|Spin the wheel||Spin the wheel||Spin the wheel|
|Random supply item|
|Truck bonus||Truck bonus||Truck bonus|
||+1 random supply item|
|Town visitors bonus||Town visitors bonus||Town visitors bonus||Visitors bonus|
||+1 random reward||
Global events are events where players from all around the world can win a global reward by reaching the community's common goal. Players can also win personal rewards by reaching the five goals given to them.
Players usually win supplies and vouchers when reaching their personal goals, and five diamonds when reaching the common goal. Some events also give players a bonus diamond reward --up to 30 diamonds-- when reaching the 5th personal goal.
Global events usually last for 2 days.
|Lure fishing season||Riverboat season||Supply shortage||Town supply shortage|
|Fish with lures||Fill complete boats||Fill truck orders||Fully serve town visitors|
|Fill other players' boat crates|
Seasonal events are global events taking place on special occasions.
Note: the table below lists each type of events as they most recently occurred. Events change every year and some do not always occur.
|Hay Day Birthday 2017||Halloween 2017||Winter Holidays 2017|
|225,555,555 trees and bushes revived in 5 days||90,000,000 town orders in 5 days||Help 90,000,000 times in 4 days|
|New Year's 2018||Valentine's 2018|
|120,000,000 truck orders in 4 days||? fish in 4 days|
- To prepare for double coins events, fill up your storage with 15 of each crop and 10 of each product then check the Wiki homepage to see when the event has started.
- Prepare for Lure Fishing Season by stockpiling colored lures in your Tackle Box.
- Avoid using Gold Lures during a Lure Fishing Season event as each of the 6 specialty fish can be caught with another type of lure. Save the rare Gold Lures to catch the Speckled Dace, Golden Trout, and Goldfish.
Did you know?
- Some events have not occurred in a very long time. They will presumably not happen again. This is the case for Crop in Season and Newspaper Ad.
- All events used to last for four to five days and occurred at random intervals. Supercell switched to weekly events in 2016, and to the current system in 2017.
- The event ad, which appears when you log into the game and a new event has started, can be flicked away (just like the raven).
|Other farm buildings|