Going to the lake
Main article: Fishing
Fishing lake buildings
There are several buildings around the fishing lake (see the map below):
- the Lure Workbench to make lures
- the Net Maker to make fishing nets, lobster traps, and duck traps
- the tackle box to store lures, nets, and traps
- fishing spots to catch fish, lobsters, and ducks
- the fisherman's hut to open the fishing book
- the Lobster Pool to extract lobster tails from lobsters
- the Duck Salon to extract feathers from ducks
- the fishing boat to go back to the farm
Fishing lake character
Main article: Angus
Angus is a non-playable character who, like Mr. Wicker, explains how various mechanics work as they are unlocked. Angus never leaves the lake so players can watch the tutorials again by tapping on him.
Main article: Expansion
Players can unlock new fishing spots using expansion supplies.
Video by R3DKNIGHT_aka_Ranger
- Catching new fish is a nice and easy way to get diamonds.
- Upgrading the tackle box requires the same supplies as upgrading the silo does.
- Opening all the spots in the fishing lake (there's 12 total) can help out greatly with fishing derby tasks.