Like all goods, they are stored in the barn.
Lobsters can only be caught in lobster traps. Only 1 lobster is caught per trap. It takes 6 hours to catch a lobster after the trap has been placed into the water. Players can speed this up by spending 8 diamonds.
Collecting lobster tails
Lobster tails are collected from lobsters which have been put in the Lobster Pool. Once caught, each lobster needs to stay in the pool for 6 hours to yield a tail. Players can speed this up by spending 8 diamonds.
Collecting a tail gives players 24 xp points.
Selling lobster tails
- Lobster tails can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 2,016 coin for 10 tails.
- Making lobster traps does not require any material and does not cost anything.
Using lobster tails
Lobster tails are used to make the following products:
|Level 45||Level 46||Level 48|
|Level 59||Level 64||Level 79|
Boat orders ask for 2 to 4 lobster tails per crate, up to a total of 16 per boat.
- Catching a lobster requires making a lobster trap (2 h) then letting it sit in the water for 6 hours.
- Recipes ask between 1 and 2 tails.
- Lobster tails are so rare that selling them at maximum price is recommended.