Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
The first harvest gives two olives, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the tree wilts.
Tapping on the tree places a sign on it letting other players know the tree needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the tree dies. A saw is then required to cut it.
- Olives can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 828 coin for 10 fruit.
- Buying an olive tree costs 620 coin.
Olives are used to make the following products:
|Level 58||Level 60|
- Boat orders ask for 4 to 6 olives per crate.
- Each tree gives a maximum of 13 olives in about 13 days minimum.
- They are rare enough that selling them at a lower price is not recommended.
- Olives are very hard to find in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for two or three olives so you need to have several extra trees to cover your needs. Extras can also be useful if you have boats with olive crates.
|Other tree and bush crops|