Like all crops they are stored in the silo.
Growing up onions
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Onions can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 396 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Onions are used to make the following products:
|Level 68||Level 72||Level 77||Level 78|
|Level 80||Level 84||Level 84||Level 87|
- Boat orders ask for 9 to ? onions per crate.
- Onions can seldom be found in the Daily Dirt. Selling them at a lower price is not recommended.
- Recipes ask for two to three onions so you need to make sure you always have enough in your silo.
- You need salsa to make tacos and quesadillas.
Did you know?
- In the Middle Ages, onions were an acceptable form of currency, and were used to pay for rent, goods and services or were even given as gifts.
|Other field crops|