Pigs have three main states: default, full and hungry. They wear themed clothes and accessories during summer, Halloween and winter.
Pigs must be placed in pig pens to be purchased. Pens cost 150 coin each. They are unlocked at levels 10, 18 and 32. Each pen can house five pigs.
At level 10, pigs cost 500 coins each; at level 18, 1,400 coins; at level 32, 2,300 coins.
Pigs and pig pens can be bought from the shop.Shop
Pig feed is made of:
- Making pig feed only takes 20 minutes for 3 units. You can easily harvest all your bacon and replenish your feed stock by the time the pigs are fat again.
- Bacon can rarely be found in the Daily Dirt as it is also needed to feed dogs.
- Feeding farm animals and harvesting bacon are common tasks in derbies.
- Tapping the pig pen makes the pigs stand up and wave hello.
Did you know?
- Domesticated pigs are also called swine.
- In real life pork must be treated to become bacon.