The three stages of pigs.
|First unlocks at:||Level 10|
|Initial price||500 coins|
|Production time||3 h 40 min|
|Fed with||Pig Feed|
|Housed in||Pig Pen|
|Cost of each animal (by amount):|
|1-5 pigs||500 coins|
|5-10 pigs||1,400 coins|
|10-15 pigs||2,300 coins|
At Level 10 each pig costs 500 coins and up to five pigs can be put in a pen. A second pen becomes available at Level 18 and five more pigs can be purchased for 1,400 coins a pig. A third and last pen unlocks at Level 32. Five more pigs can be then bought for 2,300 coins a pig.
Pigs are purchased via the animal tab of the shop.
Pigs must be fed with pig feed to produce bacon. One bag of pig feed can feed up to three pigs. It takes 20 minutes to make and requires:
The bacon pigs produce can be used in:
- the BBQ Grill to make hamburgers and bacon and eggs
- the Pie Oven to make bacon pies, casseroles and shepherd's pies
- the Salad Bar to make BLT salads
- the Sandwich Bar to make bacon toasts
Bacon is also used to feed dogs, though dogs will not attack pigs to get some.
During summer pigs wear sunglasses and Hawaiian shirts.
During Winter pigs wear red bobble hats.
- The pigs in Hay Day are generic domestic pink pigs.
- Pigs in Hay Day do not die when players harvest their meat.
- In real life bacon does not come directly from pigs; it is the pork of pigs which is treated to become bacon.
|Farm animals||Chicken • Cow • Pig • Sheep • Fish • Goat • Honey bee • Lobster • Duck|
|Dogs||Retriever • Pinscher • Hound|
|Cats||Tabby • Calico • Tuxedo|
|Horses||Bay • Palomino • Pinto • Andalusian|
|Donkeys||Provence • Anatolian • Andalusian|
|Bunnies||White • Fluffy|