Like all crops they are stored in the silo.
Growing up potatoes
Potatoes grow in fields by planting another potato (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 7 experience points, and takes 3 hours and 40 minutes in order to be harvested.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Potatoes can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 360 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Potatoes are used to make the following products:
|Level 35||Level 36||Level 38||Level 39|
|Level 39||Level 41||Level 53||Level 72|
- Boat orders ask for 6 to 13 potatoes per crate.
- Potatoes are uncommon enough that selling them at a lower price is not necessary.
- Potatoes can be found occasionally in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for one to four potatoes. You want to make sure you always have enough of them in your silo.
|Other field crops|