It is used to make very few products but they all require large quantities of rice.
Like all crops rice is stored in the silo.
Growing up rice
Rice grows in fields by planting another rice plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 3 experience points, and takes 45 minutes to mature.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Rice can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 180 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Rice is used to make the following products:
|Level 56||Level 59||Level 63||Level 73|
- Boat orders ask for 19 to 32 units of rice per crate.
- Rice can very occasionally be found in the Daily Dirt. Selling it at a lower price is not recommended
- Rice noodles require 5 units of rice and sushi 15. You may want to make sure you always have enough rice in your silo.
|Other field crops|