Rose is a non-playable character (NPC) who can make animals feeds, feeds players' animals and collect their goods when ready.
Rose is free for 7 days when you hire her for the first time. After that, hiring her costs:
- 15 diamonds for 3 days
- 30 diamonds for 7 days
- 55 diamonds for 14 days
Rose can also be hired for free using a red booster.
When a discount is available, a yellow flag is seen flying over the helpers' cottage. Hiring her then costs:
- 27 diamonds for 7 days (10% discount)
- 49 diamonds for 14 days (10% discount)
Items Rose can make and collect
Rose can make:
Rose can collect:
Assigning tasks to Rose
When tapping on Rose, it opens her task window. Players can select what they want Rose to make and collect, and in which quantities. This adds items to Rose's queue.
Additionally, players also choose how Rose will operate by tapping the cog wheel:
- She can automatically make feed and feed all animals until the required crops are depleted.
- She can automatically make sure all animals have enough feed but not feed them unless requested.
- She can make feed and feed animals only when players have asked her to do so.
Players can see what Rose is doing:
- A green check mark indicates that all items have been made and collected as per the player's instructions.
- A blue background and a spinning cog indicates that items are being made and collected.
- An exclamation mark indicates that the player is running low on crops Rose needs to make the specified animal feed.
- A red background indicates Rose cannot make the desired feed as the player does not have the crops needed to make it.
The queue increases as players levels up, from 30 at the lowest level to 200 at the highest level (see table below).
Rose occupies the first slot in the Feed Mill, no matter how much feed you have asked her to make. This leaves the other slots free.
Supplies Rose has won while making and collecting items are shown next to her house.
Storing and selling Rose's items
The goods Rose has collected are stored in her own storage space. When Rose's time expires, they remain in her storage space and are available as needed. Rose's storage space is as big as her queue is and, therefore, also increases as the player levels up (see the table below).
Items Rose has stored can also be seen by tapping on Rose and Ernest's tab in the Roadside Shop. They are not included in the number shown in the barn. If one wants to sell more than what is in the barn, one must go to the Rose/Ernest tab in the shop.
Feed Rose has made does not take any storage space at all (neither in the player's farm nor Rose's own personal storage space).
Products Rose has made can be used or sold at any time. When a player uses an item Rose has in stock, Rose's stock is used up first and the player's stock second.
The number of items Rose produces is included when a machine is tapped. For example, if one taps on the dairy, the number of milk available is the total (milk you produced plus milk Rose produced).
Table of queue and storage capacities
The queue and storage capacities increase as the player levels up:
Did you know?
- When visiting a farm you can see Rose standing in front of the farmhouse and waving at you when she's not working.
|Other game features|