Each building is unlocked at a certain reputation level (rep). The first building is unlocked at rep 1. The last building is unlocked at rep 13.
Type of buildings
Players can have about 7 buildings.
|Grocery Store||Cinema||Diner||Bed and Breakfast|
|Rep. level 1||Rep. level 2||Rep. level 3||Rep. level 5|
|Spa||Gift Shop||Beach Café|
|Rep. level 9||Rep. level 11||Rep. level 13|
Buying or repairing buildings
Building these takes time, increasingly so. Players can use diamonds to speed up the building process.
Main article: Town Visitors
Each town visitor chooses a number of buildings to visit, from one to three. Once there, they ask for one to three products. When served these items, a period of time passes before the visitor is ready to go on to the next building or go to the train platform, if they have visited all of the buildings on their list. In exchange for these products, visitors give players coins (coin), experience points (xp), and reputation points (rep).
Each building has four different categories which can be upgraded:
- Slots: to increase the number of town visitors who can be in the building at the same time, from 1 initially to a maximum of 6.
- Coins: to increase the amount of coin earned per visitor, from +5% to +60%.
- Experience and reputation: to increase the amount of xp and rep points earned per visitor, from +5% to +60%.
- Time: to decrease the time visitors spend in the building, from -5% to -40%.
However, players can only upgrade the slots category at first. This brings the building to level 2 and unlocks the coins category. At level 3 the experience and reputation category is unlocked. At level 4 the time category is unlocked.
Upgrading service buildings requires three different types of supplies, which vary from one building to another (see the tables below). The number of supplies needed increases as the player upgrades the building. To upgrade a building to level 3, 2 units of each type of supplies are needed; to reach level 4, 3 units are needed; and so on.
Players cannot upgrade their service buildings to a level exceeding their current reputation level. Upgrading all the buildings to the maximum allowed requires players to reach reputation level 38.
Town packs are one-time limited offers for a bundle of expansion items, diamonds and coins. The amount of items the pack offers can vary. The offer lasts for 24 hours.
- Remember that the Town Hall tracks all visitors in town.
- Upgrading the hall allows players to increase the number of visitors in the town. You should check what your capacity is before you upgrade the slots for a building.
- The "Slot" upgrade is the main priority of all upgrades.
Building supplies per building
Bed and Breakfast
Buildings and prices per supply item
|75 coin||95 coin||75 coin||95 coin|
|8 dia||10 dia||8 dia||10 dia|
|Hand drill||Nail||Paint bucket||Plank|
|95 coin||75 coin||95 coin||75 coin|
|10 dia||8 dia||10 dia||8 dia|
|Screw||Stone block||Tar bucket||Wood panel|
|75 coin||95 coin||95 coin||75 coin|
|10 dia||10 dia||10 dia||8 dia|
|Other town buildings|