Sheep have three main states: default, full and hungry. They wear themed clothes and accessories during summer, Halloween and winter.
Sheep must be placed in sheep pastures to be purchased. Pastures cost 300 coin each. They are unlocked at levels 16, 26 and 42. Each pasture can house five sheep.
At level 16 sheep cost 800 coins each; at level 26 2,300 coins; at level 42 3,800 coins.
Sheep and sheep pastures can be bought from the shop.Shop
Sheep feed is made of:
- It takes 30 minutes to make 3 units of sheep feed. You can easily collect all your wool and replenish your feed stock by the time the sheep are ready to be sheared again.
- Wool can pretty regularly be found in the Daily Dirt.
- Feeding farm animals and harvesting wool are common tasks in derbies.
Tapping the sheep pasture or making a rock explode scares the sheep, making them run from the perceived danger. In other circumstances sheep look nervous and easily frightened. This somewhat mimics their behavior in real life: sheep are quick to flee and panic, and are sensitive to noise.
Did you know?
- There is a glitch where you tap the sheep when they are not fed, they turn into the full appearance. This only happens when you don’t have enough food to feed them. It lasts about 3 seconds.
- The ghost costume sheep wear during Halloween is alike Jacob Marley's in the Disney adaptation of Dickens's A Christmas Carol.