Like all products, it is stored in the barn.
Extracting silver ore
Silver ore is found in the Mine.
To extract ore, players need one of the following supplies. Each type of supplies gives different numbers of ore, as shown below.
It takes no time to extract ore but the process is randomized: players might get any of the available Mine products when using mine supplies, as well as an extra diamond. Each extracted silver ore gives players 5 experience points.
Selling silver ore
- Silver ore can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 180 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a supply tool costs between 25 and 126 coin.
- Selling silver ore is not profitable at all. You should always transform it into bars, or even better, jewelry unless it takes valuable space in your barn.
- Boat orders never require silver ore.
Did you know?
- Silver ore is much less valuable in Hay Day than it is in real life.
|Other Mine products|