Like all crops they are stored in the silo.
Growing up soybeans
Soybeans grow in fields by planting another soybean (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 2 experience points, and takes 20 minutes to mature.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Soybeans can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 108 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Soybeans are used to make the following products:
|Level 6||Level 10||Level 16||Level 54|
Boat orders ask for 24 to 34 soybeans per crate, up to a total of 136 per boat.
- Soybeans can often be found in the Daily Dirt, but sell very quickly. Selling them at a lower price is not necessary
- Recipes ask for one to nine soybeans. If you need to make lots of soy sauce for sushi or have many farm animals, make sure you always have enough.
- You can also earn coins by harvesting soybeans and selling at maximum price in your shop.