The appearance of the spa changes as the player upgrades it:
|Outside Stage 1||Outside Stage 2||Outside Stage 3|
|Inside Stage 1||Inside Stage 2||Inside Stage 3|
The spa costs 62,000 coin and takes 1 day and 11 hours (or 86 diamonds) to build.
- When the spa is at level 1, it takes 4 hours (or 10 diamonds) to serve a customer and 14 Reputation are awarded.
- Serving time can be reduced to 2 hours and 24 minutes at most.
- Points can be increased to a maximum of 23 Reputation per customer.
Main article: Service Buildings
Customers visiting the spa usually require:
- Animal Goods
- products from the Hot Dog Stand
- products from the Juice Press
- products from the Salad Bar
- products from the Sauce Maker
- products from the Soup Kitchen
- products from the Tea Stand
- Bricks are also used to upgrade the Bed and Breakfast and the Train Station.
- Stone blocks are also used to upgrade the Gift Shop, the Grocery Store and the Town Hall.
- Tar buckets are also used to upgrade the Beach Café, the Gift Shop and the Train Station.
|Other service buildings|