Storage buildings are building where players can store all the items they collect or harvest in the game.
Types of buildings
There are three different storage buildings:
- the silo, which is used to store crops
- the barn, which is used to store animal goods, products and supplies
- the tackle box, which is used to store lures, fishing nets, mystery nets, lobster traps and duck traps.
The silo and the barn are located on the farm. They are unlocked at level 1. They can be repaired for free.
The tackle box is located near the fishing lake. It is unlocked at level 27. It is given for free and does not need to be repaired.
Main article: Barn
Main article: Silo
Main article: Tackle Box
The silo and the barn can each hold 50 items initially, while the tackle box can hold 20.
All buildings can be upgraded using some supplies:
- the silo and the tackle box can be upgraded using nails, screws and wood panels.
- the barn can be upgraded using bolts, duct tape and planks.
|Other game features|