They are used as ingredients in several food products but also as a dyeing agent for clothes and a scent for candles.
Like all crops they are stored in the silo.
Growing up strawberries
Strawberries grow in fields by planting another strawberry (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 10 experience points, and takes 8 hours to mature.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Strawberries can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 504 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Strawberries are used to make the following products:
|Level 34||Level 35||Level 48||Level 48|
|Level 50||Level 57||Level 64||Level 70|
Boat orders ask for 3 to 9 strawberries per crate, up to a total of 36 per boat.
- Strawberries are rare enough that selling them at a lower price is not necessary.
- Strawberries can occasionally be found in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for one to three strawberries so they are not a crop you need to keep very large quantities of.
- Strawberries are the least profitable of all field crops due to their 8 hour harvest time, earning a mere 63 coins per hour.