Like all crops it is stored in the silo.
Growing up sugarcane
Sugarcane grows in fields by planting another sugarcane plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 3 experience points, and takes 30 minutes to mature.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Sugarcane can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 144 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Sugarcane is used to make the following products:
|Level 7||Level 13||Level 18|
- Boat orders ask for 14 to 29 sugarcane per crate.
- Sugarcane is uncommon enough that selling it at a lower price is not necessary.
- Sugarcane can often be found in the Daily Dirt, but sells very quickly.
- Sugar requires one or two units while syrup needs 4 units. You need to make a lot of sugar in the game so storing lots of sugarcane is recommended.
- You can also earn coins by harvesting sugarcane and selling sugar and syrup at maximum price in your shop.
|Other field crops|