It is used as an ingredient in a few recipes.
Syrup is made in the Sugar Mill.
To make syrup, players need the following ingredient, in the specified quantities:
- Syrup can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 900 coin for 10 bottles.
- Buying the ingredients required to make a bottle costs 56 coin.
Syrup is used to make the following products:
|Level 28||Level 33||Level 51||Level 57|
Boat orders require 3 to 4 bottles of syrup per crate, up to a total of 12 per boat.
- Although syrup is used in few recipes, having enough in your barn is recommended, due to its longer production time. Most of the time, the sugar mill is running to make sugar, and won't be free to make syrup when you need it. It's a good idea to either regularly make some in between making sugar, or to make lots of it when you're not playing and have enough sugar in stock.
- You can't expect to find syrup in the Daily Dirt. Selling it, even at maximum price, is not worth it. Make something with it, and sell this instead.
Did you know?
- In real life, sugarcane syrup is made by boiling and refining sugarcane juices. Its color varies from slightly yellow to light brown.