Hi, I'm Tom and I can run errands for you. I'll wait by your roadside shop! — TomTom is a Non-Player Character (NPC) whose role is to help players find items. He is unlocked at Level 14.
When tapping Tom's spot players can hire Tom. Tom works for free for three days when he is unlocked (time is counted even if players do not buy anything from him). After that, his services can be purchased with diamonds. He charges 15 diamonds for one day, 60 for five days and 100 for ten days.Tom reminds you that he is available for work every day at 12:00 AM UTC.
Tom can find almost any item the player has previously unlocked except building supplies and expansion supplies. Tom always looks for the cheapest price if possible and suggest three quantity options:
- one to three of the item
- four to six of the item
- seven to nine of the item
Discountsexperience, supplies, diamonds, or coins.
- Standing at the very bottom of the screen, it might be hard to notice when Tom is ready for another job. You can solve this by sowing one field with indigo when you have accepted one of Tom's offers. Indigo takes two hours to get ready to be harvested; If the indigo is ready, so is Tom.
- When Tom is unlocked you can use him to buy clearing supplies as these are hard to find and you need the room at this point. Alternatively, you can send him to fetch the most expensive item you have unlocked in order to get coins more easily.
- See this profit table by MindoPod for examples.
- Tom's appearance was changed and extensive new animations were added in the June 17, 2015 update.