They are used to make many recipes, including juice and sauce which are then used to make other products.
Like all crops they are stored in the silo.
Growing up tomatoes
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Tomatoes can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 432 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Tomatoes are used to make the following products:
|Level 30||Level 31||Level 33||Level 37|
|Level 46||Level 47||Level 61||Level 67|
|Level 69||Level 72||Level 74||Level 76|
|Level 77||Level 79||Level 84|
Boat orders ask for 6 to 12 tomatoes per crate, up to a total of 48 per boat.
- Tomatoes are rare enough that selling them at a lower price is not recommended.
- Tomatoes can only be found occasionally in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for one to four tomatoes. You may want to make sure you always have enough of them in your silo.