It is unlocked at level 34.
Repairing it does not cost anything.
The hall changes as the player upgrades it:
Tapping on the hall lets players track their town visitors's statuses:
- idle for visitors who are walking around town
- being served for visitors whose requests have been filled
- waiting for visitors who are waiting on their orders
- ready for visitors who are ready to leave buildings
- waiting for a train for visitors who are waiting to be picked up by members of the player's neighborhood
- going home for visitors who cannot be picked up
- going to the sanctuary and enjoying the sanctuary for visitors whose favorite animal is present in the player's town
The hall also displays an icon of the building a visitor is in and the time they have left in this building. It shows which visitor wants to go the sanctuary with a paw print, and which animal they would like to see in a speech bubble.
Tapping on the visitor's name immediately takes you to them.
Upgrading the hall
The Town Hall begins with a visitor capacity of nine people. Upgrading the hall allows players to increase the number of visitors in the town.
Each upgrade increases its capacity by three and its level by one. The hall can be upgraded to level 12 for a maximum capacity of 42 visitors.
|Other town buildings|