It is the very first crop unlocked in the game and, by far, the one which is used to make the most different products.
Like all crops it is stored in the silo.
Growing up wheat
Wheat grows in fields by planting another wheat plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 1 experience point, and takes 2 minutes to mature.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Wheat can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 36 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Wheat is used to make the following products:
|Level 2||Level 3||Level 10||Level 14|
|Level 15||Level 16||Level 18||Level 19|
|Level 23||Level 26||Level 28||Level 28|
|Level 32||Level 33||Level 34||Level 35|
|Level 37||Level 42||Level 45||Level 52|
|Level 54||Level 67||Level 67||Level 68|
|Level 72||Level 76||Level 82||Level 89|
|Level 91||Level 94|
- Boat orders ask for 50 to 88 wheat per crate.
- Wheat is so common that selling it at high prices may result in fewer or slower sales.
- Wheat can be sold to visitors at 28 coins for each 10 units.
- Harvesting wheat gains you the most experience points and supplies per minute. Continuously harvesting wheat is often called "wheating".
|Other field crops|