It is the very first crop unlocked in the game and, by far, the one which is used to make the most different products.
Like all crops it is stored in the silo.
Growing up wheat
Wheat grows in fields by planting another wheat plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 1 experience point, and takes 2 minutes to mature.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Wheat can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 36 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Wheat is used to make the following products:
- Boat orders ask for 50 to 90 wheat per crate.
- Wheat is so common that selling it at high prices may result in fewer or slower sales.
- Wheat can be sold to visitors at 28 coins for each 10 units.
- Harvesting wheat gains you the most experience points and supplies per minute. Continuously harvesting wheat is often called "wheating".
- However, don't go all out on wheat as you will not be able to continue. Have a wide variety of plants growing at the same time.
|Other field crops|